This webinar is for those new to using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social networking tools especially as a job search tool.
This Overview includes:
- What are social networking sites
- Why you should be using these tools to jump start your job search
- Reducing spam
- Keeping information private
- Tips for effectively using groups
- Using LinkedIn for reference checks
- Job search techniques
- Effective introduction requests
- Resourceful ways to use Q&A
- How to build connections, friends and followers
- And more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Those new to using social networking as a job search tool.
Sessions will last about 45 minutes with time for participant questions. Please note: your registration confirmation will include logon information and dial-in number (long distance charges may apply).
REQUIREMENTS: Basic computer knowledge and a computer with high-speed internet access and telephone.