Get the help you need to guide you through today’s talent market
What is Career Coaching?
When you work with me as your Professional Career Coach, you have a partner focused on your personal growth and devoted your dreams and goals, a coach who helps you tap into your unlimited potential.
- I help you assess your strengths and explore career options with a focus on accelerated results.
- I ask you powerful questions, act as your sounding board when you need one, and keep your vision in front of you.
- As a coach, I am your accountability partner, a neutral third party who keeps you on track.
What will you learn? What will you accomplish?
- You will learn how to market yourself in today’s economy, with the most current information–everything you need for a successful job search.
- You will spend more time looking at the present and future rather than the past.
- You will learn how to find, navigate, and tap into the hidden job market.
- You will have an action plan for success that keeps you on track and helps
you work through decisions.
How will we work together?
- My approach is personal—customized to your needs right now.
- Our work will be process-oriented, helping you define and accomplish goals.
- My job is to help you remove or overcome obstacles.
How to work successfully with a Career Coach:
- Be willing to invest in yourself.
- Be centered and ready for work.
- Complete action steps you agreed to take
- Be open-minded, willing to try new approaches
- Be willing to experiment, to change beliefs and patterns which no
longer serve you
- Allow time for the process to work
Coaching is not: therapy, fixing people, telling you what to do or making decisions for you
Take advantage of the Complimentary Introductory Initial Consultation to learn about coaching and determine if coaching is right for you!
2 thoughts on “Career”
I’m interested in changing jobs and I want to make sure I go at it in the most efficient way. I’d like to take advantage of the complimentary initial consultation to see if this is a valuable approach.
Thanks for your note Frank. I will contact you directly to schedule a discussion. April