Who could benefit from the power of Twitter?
- Leverage Twitter to expand your networking contacts
- Strengthen existing contacts by keeping in touch via Twitter
- Market your subject matter expertise using Twitter
- Market your Business
- Take advantage of Twitter to gain a broader client contact base
- Use Twitter to stay “in front of” our customers
- Leverage Twitter’s ability to announce new products, direct traffic to your website or blog
- Use Twitter to encourage customer feedback
- Stay competitive
- Give your customers the opportunity to say “Help!” fast, and free!
- Reach out to fellow technicians to share information, solve problems together
- Show your subject matter expertise through advertising your blog or web site
HOW can I leverage Twitter to help me?
In this course you will:
- Learn why Twitter is one of the hottest Internet tools today — and what it can do for you!
- Understand the basics of Twitter, and how to get started
- See how Twitter can be utilized to maximize your network (social, job hunting, business, etc.), gain exposure to potential customers, stay “in front” of current clients, and more.
- Take a tour of key tools designed to help you optimize Twitter to meet your goals.
— and you thought that Twitter was just for connecting with friends. 😉
Sessions will last about 45 minutes with time for participant questions. Please note: your registration confirmation will include logon information and dial-in number (long distance charges may apply).
REQUIREMENTS: Basic computer knowledge and a computer with high-speed internet access and telephone.
See our calendar
for upcoming class dates and times