Social Networking Webinars
Online training from your home or office.
Your Job Search
Do you want to boost your online networking to land that next job? According to Career Buillder, 45% of companies check out candidates on social networking sites. They are looking for you on Facebook 26% of the time. Learn how you can use the most popular social networking sites to get noticed in the job market. These tools can help you land your next job.
Webinar: LinkedIn for Job Search
Learn how LinkedIn has helped 70 million professionals around the world further connection, create opportunities and build careers. This webinar is specifically for who are new to using LinkedIn and/or interested in how LinkedIn can serve their job search. Get an overview of key features along with important effectiveness and etiquette/protocol tips.
Who could benefit from the power of Twitter?
- Leverage Twitter to expand your networking contacts
- Strengthen existing contacts by keeping in touch via Twitter
- Market your subject matter expertise using Twitter
- Market your Business
- Take advantage of Twitter to gain a broader client contact base
- Use Twitter to stay “in front of” our customers
- Leverage Twitter’s ability to announce new products, direct traffic to your website or blog
- Use Twitter to encourage customer feedback