We are accepting submissions for second volume of Ignite Your Passion Kindle Your Internal Spark anthology. Do you have a story inside?
You are a passionate person, actively pursuing your passion in life and I encourage you to share your story with others. I invite you to join me in creating an anthology about your passion:
– What passion means to you, why it is important, how you found your passion, how others can find their passion.
This is the second volume in a series, first volume published Winter 2013 on Kindle and Amazon.com paperback. Click on the links then click “Look Inside” to read the first chapter.
Here’s the scoop:
Theme: Importance of understanding your passion and how to find your passion.
* What we are passionate about
* How you found our passion
* How the reader can find their passion
- Chapter: about 2500 – 3000 words. This is about 3 pages typed or the lenght of a 5-7 minute presentation. You are responsible for editing the chapter you submit. You may use stories, experiences or facts.
- Goal: To motivate, inform and inspire readers.
- Bio: Include your 75 word bio and contact information which will be included with your chapter. You may include links to your website, products or services.
- Cost: There is no cost for submitting a chapter. Contributors will not be compensated for their contributions. The final product will be available for purchase.
- Format: Text including .txt or .rtf submissions welcome including email. Contact me if you would like to submit a chapter in another output type. All chapters will be uniformly formatted for Kindle and paperback.
- Due by: Please submit final chapters by October 1, 2013. All submissions will be reviewed and selected authors will be notified by October 31, 2013. Anticipated publish date late 2103.
- Benefits of participating: You will receive a complimentary electronic copy of the book. Inclusion in the book will bring you exposure to new audiences. Each chapter will include links back to the contributor author including contact information and website or products. Showcase your writing with your own Amazon.com author page.
You will, of course, receive full credit for any materials you submit both, in connection to the book and as possible inclusion in any future publications.
PLEASE NOTE – BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS BOOK YOU GIVE PERMISSION AND FULL RIGHTS TO April M. Williams and AMW INC. TO UTILIZE THE WRITTEN MATERIAL, IN FULL OR PART, IN ANY PRODUCTS INCLUDING TRANSCRIPTS.
Questions? Just let give me a call (414) 502-7745 or email me april at firstname.lastname@example.org
April M. Williams