The Career Transition Center of Chicago is a volunteer-driven, non-profit organization providing professional assistance to individuals in employment transition. CTC represents an alignment of academic institutions, faith communities, and businesses concerned with supporting people in their search for meaningful employment and sustainable success.
Over the past several years I worked with the Career Transition Center of Chicago providing coaching to job seekers. Laura Sterkel, Program Director, asked me to recommend resources for their coaches related to Social Networking. I am speaking to the group about social networking for a job search this week. Anita Jenke is the Executive Director.
- LinkedIn and Social Networking Quick Tips – Free! Sign up for my Career newsletter in the box on the right then check your email mailbox
- Rock the World with Your Online Presence book
- Social Networking Throughout Your Career book
- Networking for Results Video
- 10 Ways to Really Connect Through Social Media article
- 10 Ways to Use LinkedIn by Guy Kawasaki article